Wednesday 3 April 2024

Goodbye to More Friends

WHERE ARE WE? Numero UNO RV Park, La Penita, Nayarit, Mexico

Our numbers here in the park are dwindling quickly.  Leena and Drew left this morning to meet friends in PV for a week or so.  They will be coming back, however I think we will be gone by that time.  So we said our goodbyes this morning, and we look forward to our paths crossing again in the future.





I did a little work on a mount for the Starlink dish.  I want to make one that is permanently mounted on the MH and can be lowered for transport without having to remove it.  I'm making this prototype out of heavy PVC pipe and hose clamps.  Not pretty, but will be functional for now.  My back is hurting again today, so i didn't work too long on the project.  There is always Manana!!!!


Joel had to go downtown to get some parts for the showers so he asked me if he could borrow my bike.  I don't think he knew that it was fully electric because when I showed him how to just ride it without pedalling, he had a big grin on his face.  When he got back, all he could say was Bueno, bueno!!!



The sun set quietly behind the island again tonight.  We only have a few left before we start our trek.  Good Nite!!





Later we got the laundry together and delivered to the lavendaria.  It will be ready tomorrow afternoon!


Kenia and Oscar dropped by for a little visit before they headed off to work at the Cafecito.  It always brightens our day to have them around.



2 comments:

  1. Will you still be around for the eclipse next week? I think I saw some map that suggested you would be in the totality part. But maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not in the exact path but as close to the chaos as we want to be 😊

      Delete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.