Thursday 14 March 2024

A Day in the Life at Cj's

WHERE ARE WE? Rivers Manitoba Canada

So Sheri and I headed down to Cj's for coffee this morning.  What a change to have to deal with the snow coming down.  Christine looked like she had giant confetti in her hair!!  There is about a foot of snow from the last storm they had here.  It is forecasted to be about 5C today so the snow should start to melt fast.





After coffee, Sheri, Donovan and Dani and some dogs headed west to Regina.  They have an appointment to pick up Donovans passport in Regina today, and then Saturday they leave for Mexico.  Yes he is cutting it close but he is a bit of a procrastinator kinda like old gramps I think. 


I was left behind to do some Cj's errands.  I had to pick up hamburger and was pleased to see that it was still only 8.80 a kilogram, which is a really good price.



All that work made me hungry so I cooked up a burger.  Just a heads up to the girls that the hamburger stuff has to be mixed a little better!!


After lunch I headed to the lake to check out Cj's Snack Shack at the lake.  Maybe we should call it Cj's Under the Snow!!  It will need a couple months to thaw out yet so I guess there is no hurry to leave Mexico.

No Music in the Park this Saturday!!



A little tough to golf today

I spent the rest of the day at the rink doing some catch up things for Friends of Rivers Lake.  This evening some of our girls were giving a little skating performance.  Mia and Jillian are very good figure skaters. 


The girls were still serving food at 9:30 pm.  Cj's is a busy place.  That was my day and I was exhausted so I went to bed.  Good Nite!!!




1 comment:

  1. I was expecting to see more snow around your place. Two weeks of 2c and you could be wearing shorts and keeping your tan going. Lol.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.