Thursday 21 March 2024

Market, Supper and a Movie

WHERE ARE WE? Numero UNO RV Park, La Penita, Nayarit, Mexico

Today is market day in La Penita and we are planning on going there.  First of all the girls went to challenge the waves.  Nope not this time!!  Run Molly run!!


Then we headed down the beach to the market.  A little stop at the La Penita sign to catch my breath.





I guess I have finally figured out how to operate here in Mexico.  You send the girls shopping and you find a comfy spot and rest the eyes.  When I finally opened my eyes, I had a siesta amigo!!!  Of course the kids were laughing at me and taking pictures.  I didn't care, a siesta is a siesta!!


Tonight we had a going away supper on the beach.  Its the time of year that many are leaving and we wanted to have one last get together.  Ron and Lilly will be the first to leave on Saturday.  So we ordered pizza for everyone and JR and Claudine put up the umbrella's and some lights.  We all had a great time and got our bellies full.  We have been blessed to have a great group here in the park this year.

buds
                            


kids enjoy pizza


Rhonda, Ken, Suzie

Lilly and Rudy

the gang

set up crew

Once we got supper finished it was time for a movie on our big screen.  We have a blow up screen that fits nicely in a bag.  


We watched Captain Ron!

Our sunset tonight was shared with friends and that is a good way to do it.  Good Nite!



1 comment:

  1. Another wonderful day. It looks like a great time! I liked the siesta idea.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.