Friday 27 March 2020

Kentucky Fried Pollo

WHERE ARE WE? Romantic Escapes RV Park, La Penita, Nayarit, Mexico
NEXT DESTINATION? Guadalajara, Mexico April 1, 2020

The days are getting less exciting as the people really start to hunker down around here.  We ordered Kentucky Chicken tonight and I went to pick it up.  It tastes almost identical to Colonel Sanders.  We got mashed potatoes and coleslaw with it as well.  We got the 10 piece so I will have leftovers for lunch for a couple days.  I always think of the show "Breaking Bad" whenever I see a sign advertising "Pollo!!"


I have been thinking that our roof AC is not cooling like it should, so decided to get an AC guy to come and top up the systems.  Nobody in Canada is allowed to do top ups any more apparently so thats why I want it done here. I lined him up this afternoon and they said he would be here around 6.  Well around 7 he showed up and it was dark but up on the roof he went and hooked up his gauge and said that they were fine!!!  He did note that both the cooling rad and the rad on the inside were quite dirty.  I will have to deal with them when we get home.  Two guys came in a truck and spent a half hour on the roof and charged me 150 peso's plus a 50 peso tip which is about $12 CND total.  Thanks guys for checking it out.


And another beautiful sunset.  Thanks for dropping by to see it!!




5 comments:

  1. We got KFC and it was awful. We got 10 pieces, 8 were legs and 2 were thighs. I hate dark meat. And it was soo greasy. I had waited 2 seasons to try it, and we were so disappointed. They even made it fresh for me. I am so glad you enjoyed it, maybe I will give it another try next year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to get things done so inexpensively. Loved Breaking Bad by the way. Wished it could have gone on forever. Beautiful sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are "Top ups" and why are they not allowed to do them in Canada?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully you can keep enjoying the nice weather and that good service.
    Love the sunset!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.