Thursday 12 March 2020

Look up!!

WHERE ARE WE? Romantic Escapes RV Park, La Penita, Nayarit, Mexico
NEXT DESTINATION? Guadalajara, Mexico April 1, 2020

Most of our day today was spent by the ocean or in the pool.  Sergio was busy cleaning it all up for us.  He keeps it just sparkling clean. I got a picture of him just as a guy in an ultra light flew over.  I'm not sure where he lands and takes off but he flies along the beach almost every day.




One of the things that I marvel at out on the ocean are the fishermen and their boats.  These are not pleasure craft but rather tools of their trade and they use them every day and become quite comfortable with them.  It is so neat watching them racing across the water standing up in the front.  Sometimes there is a rope to hold on to or they sometimes have a stick which is stuck in a holder to steady themselves, but no matter what, when they hit a wave they get quite a ride!!!  The guy in the back who is running the motor is always standing as well.  I have never saw anybody fall out yet but I bet they have at some time.


Because nothing else exciting happened today, you will have to put up with another sunset picture.  Isn't it sad when you get to a point in your life that all you see are sunsets?  Or maybe its not sad at all but rather a goal for some people.  Depends where you are in your life I guess.  I love every one of them.   Remember I have a dislike button below.  LOL  Hope the sun set in a special way where you are too.






4 comments:

  1. Makes me wonder what the sun rise pictures are like

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the sunsets. I don't see very many sunrises so can't compare. One looks like the other. lol So glad you're having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can anyone dislike sunsets? Haha.... I love the pace of life you and Sue have found there, very much to my liking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not think I could ever get tired of watching the sunset or seeing a beautiful picture of one. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.