Saturday 14 March 2020

We lost our Cool!!!

WHERE ARE WE? Romantic Escapes RV Park, La Penita, Nayarit, Mexico
NEXT DESTINATION? Guadalajara, Mexico April 1, 2020

Well the weather is absolutely gorgeous here right now.  Lots of sun and heat and guess what happens?  Yep the AC/Heater motor goes on the fritz in the car.  I knew it was getting bad because it would grind sometimes but I am not one to spend money on a new one until the old one is absolutely no good.  Well the time has come!!


Well with things like they are right now I am not going into Bucerias to pick up a new one and besides that they will probably want an arm and a leg for a new one so I tried a couple of places here in town but they don't normally stock parts like that.  Our neighbour Kevin suggested the auto wrecker down the road so thats where I went.  The guy tried a few jeeps but they were gone but he said dodge parts would fit.  So he got into a dodge van and started ripping and tearing and when the dust all cleared he gave me a whole long shpieel in Spanish and shook his head and walked away.  I guess he doesn't have one.  I guess we will be travelling with the windows down for a while till we get back to the states and I can get a new one!!


By the time I got back it was time to clean up for a supper we were invited to tonight.  A bunch of friends from the old RV park are heading out this week so our friends Renee and John organized a get together.  It was a lot of fun and everyone knows who you are so I won't list off everyone.  We wish everyone safe travels and we will see you all again next year!!!





And now we know who is hoarding all the corona toilet paper!!  She didn't want to breath in the Corona germs!!!  Love you Judy!!!  It was a great evening.  Hope everyone had a good day today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.