Tuesday 7 February 2017

Drone Flight

Harold and I played with the drone a little bit today.  I changed from using my Iphone for the screen to the Ipad which made a big difference in navigating using the screen rather than just by visual.  Susan got the exposure right and now I can see what I am doing.





Sue and I spent the day cleaning the basement of the Ponderosa.  Its amazing how much "stuff" we carry with us that we never use.  I guess this type of cleansing is an ongoing thing.  All four RVs in our circle decided to have supper together tonight before P & H and us hit the road for Holtville Hot Springs tomorrow.  Our friend Joan was the first to arrive and her and Sue had a good conversation while Sue made up the burgers.  Joan supplied us with dessert at her house later.


While I was cooking hamburgers the sun went down and we observed another spectacular sunset.  I don't think I will ever get tired of seeing it.


1 comment:

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.