Tuesday 6 February 2018

Colourful Car Wash

Pat and Harold have been looking around at some different RV's and today they are going to take one for a test drive so they invited us along.  Because they don't currently have a Motor Home, they thought maybe we could confirm with them that this one seemed to be normal.


We do not profess to be experts in the field of Motor homes, but have had one for a few years and feel comfortable giving them our uneducated opinion on it.  It ran and drove like a dream and seemed very solid.  That's about all the information we could provide.
 
After the test drive, Sue and I headed over to Camping World to get a new crank lever for our TV antenna.  


While we were there we decided to have a look in their lot at the motor homes they have.  Sue always likes to check out the Class C's.  While we were out there, I spotted this beauty. It has 3 sliding doors and a large deck on the side.  Anybody have 150000 to lend me???  I love it.


We hooked up a little later with Pat and Harold and went out for supper.  After supper Sue and I took the Jeep for a car wash.  This was the prettiest car wash I had ever been in.  Here are some pictures taken through the windshield as we went through.  Sorry I got so carried away with the wash that I forgot a picture of the shiny Jeep after.










This was the view from our back window tonight:


Our Location tonight:  BLM near Superstition Mountain, Apache Jnct. AZ  33.4602 - 111.5085  Boondocking


2 comments:

  1. Interesting that Pat and Harold are looking at motor coaches too. We don't know the first thing about what to look for so would call on someone like you too. :) Someone with a newer coach because of the changes. We'd have to win money first!
    Love that class C too, just proves my point about changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh believe me, we are not looking at Class A's Happy with the Ponderosa. Sue is always dreaming of downsizing and keeps trying to convince me to go to a Class C. The more I see how little we need to live the closer I come to being convinced.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.