Sunday 15 October 2023

A Little Reminiscing

WHERE ARE WE? Oliver BC

We just hung around and enjoyed our little RV Park.  It is quite nice.  One of the things going on here is everyone is getting ready to settle in for winter.  I know it is not like a prairie winter here but these guys are preparing for some -25C nights.  I know it is mostly about 0C but that is still a chilly thought.  I'm kinda glad we are looking for temperatures that will be a bit warmer than that.  


Right now though there are some signs of Halloween happening here. The sitting area was sporting Jack Skellington.


This afternoon I did a little research on the old hospital in Penticton that my mom worked at back in the late 30's early 40's.  I thought maybe it still existed and I could see it in some form but nope.  Long gone!!!  It was kinda neat reading about it though.



Steve ad Julie picked us up in the late afternoon and we went out for supper at a nice Chinese restaurant.  And that was our day.  Good Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.