Wednesday 17 January 2024

Sunset on the Deck

WHERE ARE WE? Numero UNO RV Park, La Penita, Nayarit, Mexico

We decided to invite everyone to join us on the upper balcony for happy hour and a sunset.  Lots of people brought appetizers to share and we had a lovely chat up there for a couple hours.  I went up a little early to organize some chairs.  From upstairs I got to watch some of the preparations below as well as the dogs all hanging around with Suzie.


We had some tasty treats to munch on but the actual sunset was a flop.  The clouds had moved in and everyone was disappointed.  


About 20 minutes later we noticed that the sky had turned red and we got the most awesome afterglow.  


My favorite photogenic couple were there and they always pose for me.


After most had headed for home, someone suggested playing a game of Boomba!!  Sure, why not!!  I even won without cheating.  I had luck with the dice tonight!


Kenia got her new motorbike today so she had to show it off for me.  It is a pretty pink colour!!  This will make driving to and from work and errands a lot easier for her without having to take a taxi.


Another day behind us but looking forward to our friends from home joining us tomorrow.  Good Nite!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.