Saturday 19 October 2024

Another Improvement Accomplished

WHERE ARE WE? Magnolia Beach, Texas

A Ship a day...no no maybe its an Apple a day.  No matter what we saw a ship this morning while drinking coffee.  It is still quite breezy here today and not really nice enough to sit outside.


After coffee I got busy on another little project I have been trying to get done.  We are tired of having to unplug the Skylink all the time when we are not using it, especially if we are on the inverter, so I am wiring a plug to a switch that has a light on it.  Now, if the red light is on Skylink is on, if red light is off, Skylink is off.  As I said yesterday, I wanted to check all the wiring so I took all the panels out to check. This made for the easiest time to do the plug so that's what I did.  I will put everything back together tomorrow.  



We made a little trip into town to Walmart today to pick up some things.  That pretty much filled up the rest of the afternoon.


On the way home, we checked on Edgar.  Edgar is the mannequin here at Magnolia Beach that they dress up appropriately for the occasion.  He has been around as long as we have been coming here.  Right now he is dressed to vote!!!


 We had an early supper and worked on the computer for a while.  Then it was TV for the rest of the evening.   Good Nite!!





1 comment:

  1. Nice to see Magnolia Beach is looking nice. I have spent more than a few days there kayaking over the last fifty years. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.