Sunday 16 April 2017

Frost on the Pumpkin - In fact the Pumpkin is frozen stiff.

When we woke up this morning we were surprised by the temperature outside.  Our water line from the hot water tank to the pump is frozen, but will thaw out quickly when I switch the heat over to that compartment in the basement.  We did not bargain for these kind of temperatures.  And the forecast does not look that great for the near future.

17F for my US friends
Happy Easter everyone.  This will be a short post today as it is family day for us because we will be having a day of games and doing family things today.  Donovan and I did go for a short walk at the airport where I kept my planes when I used to fly.  That was 35 years ago, so many changes have happened, but there are still lots of memories here.



Tonight we are Street Docking outside our daughters house in Lacombe Alberta, and because we will not be moving for a while I will not bore you with pictures from our window until our view changes.

1 comment:

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.