Friday 22 December 2023

Nothing Happens in a Hurry in Mexico

WHERE ARE WE? Numero UNO RV Park, La Penita, Nayarit, Mexico

Archie and I are getting into a routine of sitting by the ocean for morning coffee.  Then we go for a walk on the beach for a little ways.  Archie loves to explore all the smelly things out there.


After lunch we did a grocery run and then later I went downtown on the ebike and stopped for a visit with Kenia.  She was just getting to her Cafecito in preparation for another busy nights sales.  I got her to take a ride on the bike and she thought it was pretty neat.  No she can't have it!!!



When I got home, Normand was sitting at his table tying flies for fishing.  He loves to do this he says and he told me a bit about the art of his sort of fishing.  There is a real lot to know if you are going to be a successful fisherman especially using flies. 


After supper I took another stroll downtown to check out the action.  I have to laugh because people on the local facebook pages have been saying that the lights are burned out and calling down the local government because of it.  Well folks, we are in Mexico so take a chill pill.  They got to getting the lights changed this week and look at it now!!


I always enjoy seeing the fishing boats all lined up ready to go out early in the morning.  There are no fishermen around because they are all snoozing so they can leave in the middle of the night.


Tonight was a quiet night all over downtown.  Even Kenia was not that busy.  Rather strange for a Friday night however it is getting close to Christmas and people are home with family.



Kenia was smiling because she just bought herself a Christmas present.  Some "smells good"!!  It better smell good for the price she paid!!!


On the way home I encountered a street party.  Loud loud music and cerveza and dancing.  I had to dance my way through the middle so I could go on my way.


I worked on my computer for a while before going inside.  This was the picture out our door tonight of my little work area.   Good Nite!



3 comments:

  1. That’s Versace Bright Crystal…Dani’s favorite perfume too! And yes insanely expensive! You’ll have to fix up an extra seat for your bike so we can double downtown! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice 'quiet' looking pictures. I can see you dancing through the party, cha cha cha! Are you having an evening snack at your laptop? Good night Lorne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lines on the fly tying guys rig look like the Stringer B. Quiet is good, Archie looks excited to be at the fence and ready to break out. I’m glad to see you are enjoying the bike and nice little grocery carrying basket on the back.
    Merry Christmas to you, Sue and all your loved ones! I hope you find peace, love and joy in the the days ahead.

    Deb and Riley

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.