Wednesday 21 June 2023

A Trip to the Dr.

WHERE ARE WE? Rivers Provincial Park, Rivers Manitoba

Since we opened we have had Ice Caps for sale.  They didn't seem to catch on and the machine required more cleaning.  The mix would actually go sour if left too long. So today we had Forbidden Flavours come to restock us with coffee and slushies so we decided to change the Ice Caps to Cherry slushie.  It has a great taste and I bet will be a hit with the kids.


I had an appointment with the skin doctor this morning in Brandon.  Back three or four years ago I was referred to him because I had some weird spots on my forehead.  It turned out to be nothing but I have been on the list to see him every year for a check, mainly because I am fair skinned.  The appointment this year took a grand total of 45 seconds and I was done.  Will do it again next year.


After such a traumatic event it is a must that you take time to reflect on your situation and what better way than with some comfort food.  And there is just the restaurant up the road from the Dr. office.  So thats where I went!!



I should mention that to get there I had to go up my favourite street.  Thanks Brandon for naming it after me!!!


Back at home we noticed that our bird nest has some activity in it.  Yup there are 4 little birds in there with hungry mouths.


Today is the last night of soccer for Grace and Max so we had to make sure we went.  They have actually learned a lot and Grace had an actual game.  I asked her if she liked soccer and she said nope!!!  Max on the other hand seems to like it.




Another good day followed by a bonfire with George and Henny and Jim and Marilyn.  Good Nite!!






2 comments:

  1. ... took a grand total of 45 seconds and I was done. I wonder how much the doctor's office billed the government for that 45 seconds...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously, there is nothing to worry this year. Good appt!👍

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.