Monday 12 June 2023

Another Day in the Lives

WHERE ARE WE? Rivers Provincial Park, Rivers Manitoba

Spent some time online just looking for a seat for Percy where we took out the bench seat.  We want something comfy and workable.  We need computer tables, drink holders and some storage.  Here is one I found.  What do you think.  They have showrooms in Texas and California so depending which route we go this fall, we could stop and pick one up.  


Next thing on my list was to find out what is wrong with our propane commercial deep fryer.  Sometimes it won't light the pilot light.  I found out if you give it a tap with a hammer the pilot light will light and everything works as it should.  After some research I found out that there is a plunger in there that sometimes sticks.  The sticking can be from a number of things, but age seems to be the most common.  Ours is getting quite old but otherwise works great!!  I think it is fixable, but I need to know that we won't need it for a couple days so I can take it apart and clean it without having to hurry.  A project for another day.



I had to make a trip to town to our local Coop to pick up our hamburger meat for the week.  We had make all our hamburgers on site and today I was picking up 80 pounds of ground meat.  We like to have it double ground to make it fluffier.



Had a little peek in our Eastern Phoebe nest today and low and behold there are two little birds in there.  There are also 2 eggs which haven't hatched yet.  I'm sure they will soon.  It will be fun to watch them grow.


Today I feel like Forrest Gump.  Good Nite!!







2 comments:

  1. Double ground hamburger to make it fluffier....interesting information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with Elva. Never heard of double ground to make it fluffier!
    Nice looking theatre seating, is that a good price? It sure has every storage space you'd need but most importantly, the drink storage!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.