Tuesday 20 June 2023

George and Henny came for a Visit

WHERE ARE WE? Rivers Provincial Park, Rivers Manitoba

One of those rainy unsettled days today.  I headed in to town to pick up my Jeep cover from Amazon.  Too bad I don't have a Jeep to put it on right now.  Although I will put it on here in Manitoba, its not really that great on a rainy day.  It will work much better in Mexico where it hardly ever rains.


We got a text from George and Henny telling us that they were headed our way this afternoon.  They arrived in late afternoon and we got together in Percy for a quick visit.  They are staying for a day or so.


Archie even enjoyed seeing George back and didn't bite at his feet like he used to. 


Here is my ice cream thought for the day.  Good Nite!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.