Monday 19 June 2023

Poor Old Jeep

WHERE ARE WE? Rivers Provincial Park, Rivers Manitoba

This morning I headed into town to do the dreaded laundry.  I don't actually mind doing laundry as long as I have things to do in between.  Anyway I now have 8 clean pairs of underwear so I will be good until about Christmas time!!!  Some of it got hung on the Motorhome line.


After lunch I headed up to Oak River to see if the local fix it shop would have time to have a look at my Jeep which has developed a rattle in the drive train.  Well it got a little worse on the 20 minute trip and by the time I got to Mr. T's it was quite noticeable.  Scott came out immediately and crawled underneath and wiggled and jiggled and determined that the rear end was about to explode.  He recommended that I not drive it home so I called Sue to come get me and I left it with him.  He will find a used rear end and get me on the road as quick as he can.  



Meantime I will be driving the wood truck!!!


We employ lots of school age kids so this time of year is graduation time.  Sue and I thought this was a good sign for our establishment.  We hope all our kids got a better educatchion than this.   Good Nite!!



3 comments:

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.