Sunday 4 June 2023

And Thats Just What we Do.

WHERE ARE WE? Rivers Provincial Park, Rivers Manitoba

Just a quick post today about a couple things we do here in the shack.  Sue cleans out ice cream pails!!!  She also cooks the hamburgers or at least today she was!


I make the hamburgers.  All of our hamburger is hand made with just the right ingredients.  Each of our patties are 5 ounces and have to be squished just right to fit our slightly oversized buns.  Susan takes a lot of pride in the products she has developed and she insists that the quality be held to a very high standard.


We had Grace and Max here all day and they are such good little troopers.  They kind of turn into campground rats but we try to keep our eyes on them as much as possible but today they did get grounded for a small infraction.  Oh well it was almost bed time so they crawled up on the top bunk and watched TV!!!


I love that we have a window in the very back of our motorhome and I can see out while laying in bed.  The moon over the lake and through the trees was magical and I stopped to take a quick picture.


The main reason we do what we do in the summer is that we look forward to our winter travels.  This popped up on Facebook and I thought I should have one.  Good Nite!!



2 comments:

  1. I do not call it a shack, it is so wide and well organized, we sure would like to be at your shack for a meal every day

    We do Plan to be around your place in 2024 ….

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the above comment. You now have a great indoor space!
    Love the tee. I'll send a picture to Gayle.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.