Monday 5 June 2023

More of What I do for Entertainment

WHERE ARE WE? Rivers Provincial Park, Rivers Manitoba

This morning I had a shitty job!!  Actually its not a bad job as long as you are careful.  We do not have sewer at our site so I have to haul it away.  We do have a bathroom not that far away with showers and toilets, so there is not much of a load on the motorhome system.  It is still nice to have a shower at home once in a while and of course old people need night time facilities.  Why am I going into all this detail?  Do you really want to hear it?  It only takes about 3 trips to deal with the whole mess so its not a bad chore.


The parks lagoon is just up the road so that is where I dump.  Archie likes to come with me to chase gophers.


I like the lagoon because there is no danger of spills and no clean up.  I just lift it up in the air and it is gone!!!  Notice how green the grass is around where I dump!!


One of the other summer time jobs I have along with Sheri, is contract caretaker for a 12 suite seniors affordable housing unit along with 14 single dwelling houses.  We do grass cutting at some of the units and some basic troubleshooting
and cleaning.  We have a young lady who does all the cleaning so I don't have to do it.  I am more in charge of the technical things such as fire alarm systems and the cooling and heating systems.  Today I went in to do my checks on all the systems.


Then I went back to the shack to sharpen all of the lawn mower blades.  I will have to mow grass in town on Wednesday and down at the lake on Thursday so I need to be ready. 






There we are already for some grass.  The blades are in pretty rough shape so I guess next time they are dull it will be time to replace them.  I did a little relax on the deck for about 10 minutes tonight.  That pretty much filled up my day.   Good Nite!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.