Thursday 1 June 2023

Lunch with Sheri at Cj's on the Links

WHERE ARE WE? Rivers Provincial Park, Rivers Manitoba

Thursdays are my least favourite day because today we get our order from the wholesaler and it means I have to crawl out of bed at 6 am.  I am not an early riser so I really struggle with it.  Today Sheri and Sue were there too because we had lots of stuff to sort through.  


The nice part about all that is I get to crawl back into bed for a couple hours at 7:30.  There was no rush today because we don't open until 4 and we had promised Sheri we would go to Hamiota to Cj's on the Links, to have lunch with her.  We don't get many chances to get away at the beginning of the season.  I did notice that she is in bad need of a sign right in that empty spot above the window.


I kinda gave the kids menu a second look and then realized that it was a play on words.  If you say it, it makes perfect sense!!  Sure catches your eye!!


Then it was back to Rivers to do some things.  I had to get rid of the old rotten structure on the golf course.  It didn't take much doing to make it go away.  We have a neat little surprise for this hole early next week.




Another project was to put out all the water hoses for watering the golf course. 


I have sprinklers up on poles so the whole course gets water when I turn it on.  I only have one working right now because I have to bury lines to the other 2 spots.  I left this one running for a couple hours before turning it off.  Then it was bed time.  Good Night!!!







1 comment:

  1. It looks like it was time to retire that structure. Good call. Quite the setup with the sprinklers!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.