Sunday 20 October 2024

Finishing Yesterdays Job

WHERE ARE WE? Magnolia Beach, Texas

Another great start to a great day again.  There is never a bad day at the beach!!  The wind could go away though but we tricked it this morning by blocking it with the Jeep.  There is always a way.  A couple cups of coffee and it was sneaking up on noon time.



Today I had on my list to finish what I started yesterday.  I did all the wiring yesterday and today I need to put everything back that I took apart yesterday.  Sue got this old smoker and we have incorporated it into our motorhome as an electrical center.  Anyway I got it all put back in place and now we just wait for the new inverter/charger.



Subpanel hid in bottom of smoker
                                       
Main panel in top of smoker
We tend to forget that as we get farther south there are some things hiding in the long grass that we don't have back home.   One is alligators and another is rattlesnakes.  This one was heading for our motorhome but he met Mr. Tire first.  Whew!!  He wasn't that big but I bet he could bite up a storm.


And once again sunset has fallen on us.  The place behind us is a concrete and glass place.  It is owned by a Canadian who we have never met yet.  The yellow cube is a trademark of the business he owns.  I can't remember what it is though.  We took Archie for his last walk of the evening as the sun went down.  Good Nite!!



1 comment:

  1. It’s nice to finish something on a list, it’s a good feeling.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.