Friday 24 November 2017

Holidays on the Beach

The beach started filling up this morning with all of the weekend people who are on holidays due to the Thanksgiving holiday.  Lots of families fishing and crabbing and activity everywhere.  Susan and I sat outside and watched the festivities for a while drinking our morning coffee.



After our walk I decided, or should I say Sue urged me to get the kitchen cupboard renovation under way.  It needs some shelves and some wiring done.  I spent most of the afternoon puttering on this project but didn't quite get it done.  I will have to go to town for parts tomorrow so that means I will finish it on Sunday.


The festivities on the beach continued all day and as the sun started going down they did start to disperse.


It was just another relaxing day in Paradise.  Sorry there wasn't much to report on so I will leave you with the view from our window tonight.  I wasn't going to use this one, but it sort of shows a lot of things. Daylight, Night, Water, Land, Inside, Outside, Beach days, Christmas.  I think I may have spent too much time in the sun.


Our Location tonight:  Magnolia Beach Texas  Boondocking



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.