Thursday 10 March 2022

John and Lauren Head for Home

WHERE ARE WE? La Penita, Mexico

Today John and Lauren are starting their migration north.  They were not in a big hurry because they were just going to Mazatlán.   




We got them out the gate and said our goodbyes and away they went.  We wish them safe travels in the next few days.



The park is starting to look quite empty now.  I guess we will be next in a couple weeks.


I headed downtown for something to do and found Kenia and Oscar painting away.  I think Kenia wants them to brighten up her life a bit.



I thought to myself, self, I may as well have a fresa smoothie while I am here, so I did.  These smoothies are good for a couple brain freezes!!!


Its been another great day here in La Penita.  We are thankful for each peaceful day without a bunch of hum and drum just living our life in the best way we know how.  Sunsets are a symbol of peace and beauty so I guess that is why I am drawn to them.  MarSol, which by the way is the name of a pretty girl from the La Penita RV Park, is a good description of what we have lots of around here.  Sea and Sun!!!  Good night.





1 comment:

  1. You guys were missed before we got onto the highway!
    Enjoy and be safe
    Look forward to getting back together in the fall!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.