Thursday 9 March 2023

Just a Normal Day

WHERE ARE WE? La Penita, Mexico

Today was market day so Kenia had to take her Cafecito to her friends house for the day.  I went down town to help her move it back to the plaza for tonight.  Its a slow process on these rough roads. 



While I was waiting for Kenia to come with the truck, I watched some ladies playing a card game.  I have no idea what the game was but they were betting 5 pesos a hand.  They wanted to know if I wanted to play and then they snickered knowing full well I would be donating some cash if I did.


Sunsets are getting more colourful it seems.  I love the birds flying in the picture.



We went over to Karl and Suzie's to play games tonight.  A couple rousing games and off to bed.  Good Nite!!



2 comments:

  1. Nice picture with the birds, the sunset is approaching the big island

    ReplyDelete
  2. ThOsE wOmEn ArE tRyInG tO pRoViDe FoR tHeIr FaMiLy LoRn

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.