Friday 24 March 2023

More Eating

WHERE ARE WE? La Penita, Mexico

The ocean has picked up some power in the last day.  Apparently there is a storm going on somewhere that has churned things up.  Its not really an angry ocean, but rather a powerful one.  I marvel at the different phases of the ocean and how it affects everyone who lives by it.  It can completely change a sandy beach one day to one full of gravel the next and then to larger rocks and finally back to sand again.  


After lunch I headed down to see the glasses lady.  I got new glasses a couple weeks ago and I am having trouble with the left lens.  She is going to send them back to make sure the prescription was right.  Hope we get it sorted out cause my left eye really pulls hard when I wear them.


While I was downtown I was hungry so I stopped by El Pollito's for lunch.  I love the afternoon menu which is 55 peso's.  Thats like $4 for lunch.  Today was pork stew.  



The reason I had lunch was because I knew our reservation at Lucy's was for 7 pm.  Lucy is the go to place for wood fired pizza and we are meeting Blair and Joanne and Ed and Donna there.  It seems like eating is our favourite pass time.


After supper we went down the street for dessert at a little vendor who has really fixed up her little corner.  It is really pretty at night.



So that was our day.  By the time I got home I was starting to feel under the weather.  I think tomorrow might be a day off!!  Oh well we will see!  Good Nite!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.