Monday 15 May 2023

Nothing to Report

WHERE ARE WE? Rivers Provincial Park, Rivers Manitoba

Its always tough to find exciting things to post about because fixing the lawn mower or weed whacking the golf course just don't seem like the type of thing that is blog worthy.  I guess maybe I need to take a picture anyway and do my best to make a story out of it.  I have been told that I am good at making up stories.  Anyway, today I did all of the above and never took a picture.  Not one single one.  So I am resolved to create a day long picture journal tomorrow for your viewing pleasure.  Lol  Then you can tell me if you like it or not.  

The highlight of my day was a trip back up Hamiota to check out Men's night and see how the beer cart thing works.  Sheri was pretty excited to do it and now she knows what she is doing.  Gabby and Dani ran the restaurant while we were gone on the golf course and served up a few meals.


And our Cj's poster child waitress has been working on her new presentation at the table.  She thinks maybe this face with be a better approach.   Now you need to know that I don't take these pictures.  Dani does these selfies whenever I leave my phone unattended and I am happy to share them all with you!!  That will teach her!!  Good Nite!!





2 comments:

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.