Sunday 14 May 2023

We are Just Doing Our Thing.

WHERE ARE WE? Rivers Provincial Park, Rivers Manitoba

Today Sue and I and Grace and Max headed up to Hamiota to see the new Cj's on the Links.   Sheri and Dani were there and have been busy getting everything ready to open early this week.  There is a lot of work to do but I'm sure they will get it done.  First thing was to get somebody appointed as the waitress.  Dani applied for the job so this is the face that will greet you when you come through the door.  She may even qualify for the poster girl for Cj's!!!!


We had some lunch with them and Sue and Sheri had some kind of a deep conversation while Dani performed for us.


I got to take Max and Grace for a little ride on a golf cart.  I wanted to figure out the course in case I ever have to run the beer cart for Sheri.


We headed home about 3 so we could join Kaitlyn and Greg and Greg's mom Elaine for Mothers Day supper.  The Chinese restaurant in town had a take out buffet so that's what we had.  Sheri and Dani made it home in time to join us as well.



After supper the kids just had to get grampa to take them for a ride on the tractor and in the wagon.  They get to do a lot of neat things when they are at the lake with us.  Sometimes I think the moms cringe at some of the antics that gramps allows. lol


One of the holes that I was planning on rebuilding seems to have a ground squirrel living under it.  Archie decided to get a little aggressive and found a corner where the wood was rotten and went to work.  I just let him do it because I'm just going to rip it apart anyway.  He finally flushed the squirrel out and the thing ran away so fast he didn't even have a chance.  He will sleep well tonight after that workout and so will I after watching him.  Good Nite!!





1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great day for all of you. Being with family is always good.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.