Friday 19 May 2023

I Love Getting a Haircut

WHERE ARE WE? Rivers Provincial Park, Rivers Manitoba

I only have one highlight of my day today it seems.  A haircut!!!  Today was opening day for Cj's and not a single picture of anything.  Not our employees, not our customers, not our food, nothing.  What a sad state of affairs.  So you will just get to see some pictures of my haircut.  Before and after and during!!  That is all.  Good Nite!!!

My hairdresser Barbi shares a shop with Hair Dynamics

Her shop is called The Root Cellar Hair Salon

Before

During

After


1 comment:

  1. You made me laugh today, but because of the cut, it looks just fine, but just because you still wrote something. ☺️

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.