Sunday 28 January 2024

A Few Projects and Supper with Friends

WHERE ARE WE? Numero UNO RV Park, La Penita, Nayarit, Mexico

I got up a wee bit earlier this morning for no apparent reason.  I just woke up earlier!!  Archie said Oh no oh no and buried his head in the pillow for a few more minutes sleep.


When we first arrived here, I got my painter guy to quote me on doing a 3 inch strip of paint along the roof line, plus paint my front two fender skirts on the MH.  He quoted me like 300 bucks.  I decided that because where the paint is, it doesn't have to match any other paint that close, that I would do the job myself.  I got busy and spent about 10 minutes taking the skirts off so I can sand them sometime.  Manana maybe, or maybe not!! LOL



That was enough of that project for today.  The other thing I had to do was to re-enforce the fenders on the jeep.  I got out the screw kit and fixed that problem lickety split.  I almost wore myself out doing projects today and spent a good 25 minutes completing both!!


Everyone seemed to have the same idea today and went into the pool.  Almost everyone from the park was in there staying cool.


For supper tonight we had reservations at Las Koritas with Irwin and Rhonda, and John and Susan.  As usual we received superb service and the food was amazing. Tonight I wore my Las Koritas shirt and I fit right in with all the crew.  


They do all their ribs on the BBQ right there beside us.  


It was interesting when a mule and rider wandered by our table.  He had a big wave for everyone.


Some of us headed down to get a churro and then picked up some frappes and smoothies at Kenia's.  Mmmmm, they are so good.


That was it for today.  We went home with smiles on our faces!!  We thought of our friends Tom and Norma in Magnolia Beach Texas when I saw this. They are from Boston area originally and speak like that.   Good Nite!!



1 comment:

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.