Sunday 21 January 2024

Sundays are Supper Night Out for Everyone

WHERE ARE WE? Numero UNO RV Park, La Penita, Nayarit, Mexico

Another gorgeous morning here in paradise.  Archie was kicking up a stink this morning and we were not quite sure why.  We looked out our door and saw Jeff taunting him with a garbage can on his head.  Archie was having no part of it and we all had a laugh about it.  


Today I got busy and installed another electrical outlet behind the microwave so we could run an extension cord to plug the coffee pot into from the same outlet.  It frees up the kitchen outlet by doing this and it won't really put undo strain on that circuit because the coffee pot and microwave seldom run at the same time.




Although some may frown on my cord running from behind the microwave, I felt that my wiring job was a little bit superior to some of the Mexican wiring we see around here.  This is down the street from us.


Seems that everyone is going out for supper tonight.  It is Sunday I guess!!!  The Manitoba bunch headed downtown to Hinde and Jamies for supper about 4:30.


We headed out about and hour later bound for Las Korita's.  It is rib night there and Sergio does a mean rib supper.  Karl and Suzie and Ken and Rhonda came too.


After a nice supper we all came home and had a game of 5 Crowns.  Its a fun game and I lost.


I did have a good hand once but it was not enough to sustain me to the end.  10's and Jokers were wild and I had 5 - 10's and 4 jokers out of a 10 card hand which was dealt to me.  Like I said, even with that hand, I came in dead last!!!


One last picture for tonight.  Our friends Terry and Louise in our old RV spot have a table at the far end of their site.  It is a pretty creepy site at night if you come home late and its all quiet but their lights are still on outside.  Its like something out of a Frankenstein movie!!!!   Good Nite!!






3 comments:

  1. I noticed the four screws back in the microwave. Yeah. You may want to tack that cord to the slide wall other wise I can see someone/thing getting caught and pulling the coffee maker on to the floor. You may also want to ensure that cord is unplugged and tucked up when pulling in the slide, I can envision ugly things with the slide, CM, and the cord. You are right it does look a little better than the other pic. Lol
    A fun looking group, it seems cards might not be your game. Lol
    Keep having fun.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes your wiring is superior to that shown but yours is still dangerous

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.