Saturday 13 January 2024

We Got a Cool Thing Today

WHERE ARE WE? Numero UNO RV Park, La Penita, Nayarit, Mexico

A few more projects completed today.  I wake up every morning with not much on the schedule but by the end of the day I find I have completed a few things that help make life better.  First one today was to find out why Normand's slide will not work.  We played with it for a while a week or so ago and tried to bring it out manually to no avail.  So today with Kens help, we tried a few more things, and finally I took the brake system right off the slide system and boom,  we could crank it in and out by hand.  We could not come up with why it won't work electronically, but Normand is going to find out where the fuses are and check.  For now they have more room in the MH.


Around 4:30 Normand and Suzanne joined me at the palapa for a couple games of Skipbo.  We haven't played together for a couple of weeks.  


Normand won both games and he says its because he is a good guy.  See the halo on his head!!!


The other thing we did today was to get a fridge from Kenia's house that she is not using, and brought it and set it up by the MH.  When we leave, it is going to Abuela's house for her to use.  It will be handy to have to take the pressure off our little fridge.

new fridge

already filling it up

old freezer jammed full

old fridge overflowing

While we were at the palapa one of of our local Paramotor pilots did a low swoop on the beach in front of us.  I would really really like to get one of these but I think launching and landing might be a little much for me.  


Sunset sent us off to get something to eat.  Sunset is getting later every day now so it is closer to supper time. 


I was in charge of supper so my kids can attest to what I would have.  The only thing missing was cream corn.  I did nuke a couple potatoes to go with the hamburger.


My picture out the window/door is of the open door on the fridge as someone has snuck out for a snack!!!!  It might be handier than anticiapated!!  Good Nite!!





2 comments:

  1. Archie is allowed to get his own snacks???
    Cute little fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No duct tape was used in the making of this post! You are so like your cousin Red. Lmao

    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.