Wednesday 17 April 2024

A Perfect Birthday

WHERE ARE WE?  Magnolia Beach, Texas

So today is my birthday and as I get older, I want less and less of a hubbub about it.  This morning of course I got the big bunch of best wishes on facebook and Max got his mom to do a Snap Chat.  Well I know nothing about snapchat so I was lucky to see it.  Where it went after that I will never know.  Anyway it was cute.  


We spent some time doing business stuff on our computers.  I guess our summer season at Cj's is starting already.  From my chair I could watch our neighbour fishing.  He caught quite a few catfish I think.  I always enjoy watching the fishermen.  



Randy and Susan invited us out for supper tonight.  They took us over to Seadrift to a little restaurant called Bubba's.  Now some of you might know that hamburger steak and potatoes is my favourite meal and because it was my birthday, I got to have it.  It was very good. Thanks Randy and Susan.  


So I got the waitress to take the above picture and I told her that lots of waitresses take a selfie for fun.  She thought it was a brilliant idea and said she would do that from now on.  So she grabbed my camera and click!!!  That was it for today.  Good Nite!!




2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday. I have no idea what hamburger steak might be. Lol

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Belated Birthday Wish for you Loren.
    Hoping your Jeep will be ready soon.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.