Tuesday 16 April 2024

I Saw Three Ships Come Sailing In

WHERE ARE WE? Magnolia Beach, Texas

Coffee is always the first thing on the agenda no matter where we roam.  This morning was no different.  I was busy catching up on emails and going down some rabbit holes on Facebook.  Oh well, there was nothing pressing anyway.


A few boats came and went today.  Even a sailboat went down the channel.  It was a little bit foggy all day.




I did manage to go for a bike ride today and about the only thing I saw out of the ordinary was this RV.  I don't think it is this years model but rather has seen a lot of the world.  


The dog got some walks today which in turn provided some good exercise for us.  It was just a lazy day for all of us.  


A little bit of TV after supper and we called it a day.  Good Nite!!



2 comments:

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.