Thursday 22 December 2022

A Dogs Day Afternoon

WHERE ARE WE? La Penita, Mexico

My morning went absolutely fabulous today!!  You wonder why!  Well yesterday I went and bought my first bag of good local grown and ground, Mexican coffee.  I had forgotten just how perfect the flavour is.  This year I will be bringing a bunch home with me to last the summer. 



While Sue went with Pat to the market, I spent some time on the beach with Kenia and Oscar and her dogs Oso and Jack just watching them play in and out of the water.  They are really good dogs, but I decided to wait until another day to introduce Archie into the mix.  




A little bit of time relaxing in the pool was in line on such a beautiful day!


A little later we went to the palapa for some game time with Normand and Suzanne.  They taught us a new game which is very interesting.  Miguel and Alejandra watch us because they are not really game players.  


Then a little exercise time for Archie with a bunch of his dog friends on the beach.  We just stand and chat while they race around like crazy.

Almost like a nativity scene in the background


Sue got in a little training time with Archie.  He is so intense when she is working with him.


We stood talking long enough that the sunset began to happen.  This is the first night we have actually saw the sun setting without any clouds.  It was sort of anti climatic tonight for some reason.  Oh well it set.  I like to take a picture when we get here and one when we leave to show how far the sun moves in just a couple or three months.  We had a nice day.  Glad you could join us.  Good Nite!!




2 comments:

  1. What a fun day. The sunsets are beautiful. We are not having to much success with Gibbs and the barking. The collar hasn't taught him unless he is wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful day! I’m glad you are enjoying the coffee. It amazes me how quickly we forget and remember things and wonder why we weren’t able to figure out such easy things, such as thinking ahead and bringing some home with us. We forget every year too.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.