Saturday 10 December 2022

There's a Thief on the Roof!!!

WHERE ARE WE?  Magnolia Beach, Texas

Not much to be excited about today around the Ponderosa.  Sue spent the day organizing the inside and I had to take the old ac unit to the recycle center.  We are getting ready for the last leg of our southern migration which will take us to Mexico.  One of the projects today involved one of Sues purchases yesterday.  What do you think?

All I had to do was drag him onto the roof and secure him for the next few days.  The Santa we normally have, bit the dust last year, so it was time for a new one.


A couple happy hours with friends and then a wee walk after dark.  I must figure out how to get more color in my moon pictures because they kinda wash out.  Anyway, Good Nite.


p.s.  I played with some settings on my phone and maybe I fixed it a bit.  Not sure which one is better.



5 comments:

  1. You forgot to include where the inspiration came from! Our parade float!!!! Xoxo Sheri-lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old Mr. Grinch. How appropriate that he is Green! Just sayin'. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love old Mr. Grinch. How appropriate that he's Green.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.