Monday 26 December 2022

Another Day in Paradise

WHERE ARE WE? La Penita, Mexico

I had one job today and that was to pick up the laundry from down the street.  I took my little red wagon and off I went.  When I rounded the last corner I could see that the lavendaria was closed?  What the heck, it is never closed except Sunday.  Oh well I guess it is one of those Manana things right?



Back home to some beach time this afternoon.  Blair and Joanne were down there so I spent some time with them.  Lots of people on the beach today.  Lots of vacationing Mexican people enjoying their Christmas vacation.



A little later we had an old fashioned dog reunion on the beach.  Archie likes his romps on the beach now and has quite a few little dog friends.


Time for a couple games of Skip-bo.  Normand and Suzanne both won tonight.  


Sue made us a yummy steak supper and then we headed downtown to see Kenia and get a churro.  Kenia was super busy so we just waved and carried on to the churro factory.  It is the same on on the corner by the OXXO.  They make them super tasty. 




With our bellies full we headed home to watch some TV and then off to bed.  Good Nite!

1 comment:

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.