Saturday 17 December 2022

Getting in the Groove

WHERE ARE WE?  La Penita Mexico

Morning coffee at the palapa was everything we have waited for.  The ocean was angry today crashing on the shore.  



Day 2 is something we have been looking forward to......laundry!!!   Laundry you say??  Yes its awesome.  I take my laundry down the street in my little red wagon, and Maria does it in her launderia!!  We paid 145 peso's to get our great big bag done.  It comes back warm folded and in a plastic bag.  The smell of it is worth the 10 bucks or so that we paid.  


I inspected our back yard and there are lots of banana's on our banana tree!!!  They will be tasty I'm sure.  How many of you are lucky enough to have a banana tree in your back yard.



And we have some weird tropical plant growing outside our front door.  I will have to find out what it is.


Sheri reported that the new Rivers Jets/ Cj's on Ice Shirts have arrived, so she got Dani to model one.  They look pretty good.  Part of what we do is support our local hockey association and the senior Jets.



I went down to El Cafecito for supper with George and Henny.  I didn't get their picture but I did get a picture of Kenia in her mini El cafecito.  She is very happy with it and what she does.  She was quite busy all the time I was there.  Its been a good day but now it is over.  Good Nite!!





4 comments:

  1. Welcome to your second home! You are definitely close to a Mexican Wall! Looks like a very tight squeeze to get to the Wall, great job. Enjoy your time there.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already in the groove. Nice!
    Love the new shirts and yes, I'd say Kenia is happy with her profession. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home. We are pleased that you are here.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.