Thursday 8 February 2024

Another Day in the Life

WHERE ARE WE? Numero UNO RV Park, La Penita, Nayarit, Mexico

A little walk with Archie this morning and we met up with Scruffy.  This little ragtag dog is Archies absolutely favorite.  He and Archie romp together and have a great time for about 2 minutes and then Archie walks away.  Games over!!!  


Sue went to the market with Rhonda and Pat joined them there.  While they were there, Harold came by for a visit.  We went over a lot of things that are of mutual interest back home, like the obituaries, and discussed some of the current events back home as well.  We had a nice relaxing morning just chatting.


Like every Thursday afternoon, after the market we have to put Kenia's Cafecito back in its spot for the week.  H and I did that and took a little drive to Kenia's house with some things she had bought up town today.  Nice to get out and about.
The girls stayed home and chatted and by the time we got back it was time for supper.  Sue whipped up some shrimp and rice and we had carrot cake and date square for dessert.  Wow it was good.  Its kinda nice to be able to just have shrimp whenever we want!!  It's as common as a bologna sandwich at home. lol


Amazon had visited today and brought me my bike mirror.  I managed to get it mounted before it was too dark. It will be nice to see what is behind me.




I decided to try out my new mirror, so I headed downtown to Kenia's.  They are busy starting to set up for the carnival that starts tomorrow.  I see the Ferris Wheel there so I am happy.  The town will be busy for the next 5 days or so.




Kenia was not having a good night.  Something was bugging her and I couldn't figure out what. That's where the language barrier comes in.  I can't understand a word from her when she talks fast to her friends.  That's probably a good thing, cause she maybe didn't need me to hear!!  LOL  She was short with Oscar, and she had a big long talk with one of her friends.  There was lots of hand actions and it sounded like she was getting a load off her chest.  I know she broke her expensive blender and was not happy about having to buy a new one.  I assured her I would fix it for her tomorrow so she felt better about that.  I hope she has a better day tomorrow.  Good Nite!!



1 comment:

  1. I’m happy to hear of your visit with Pat and Harold. That mirror is a very good idea. Enjoy the festival!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.