Wednesday 21 February 2024

Sue Made it to Rivers Today

WHERE ARE WE? Numero UNO RV Park, La Penita, Nayarit, Mexico

Sue continued on her journey today after staying overnight in Calgary.  She was on a flight from Calgary to Brandon this morning and arrived right around noon.  


Kaitlyn and Max met her there and then Kaitlyn went back to work and Sue went to Rivers with Max.  The kids seemed quite happy to have Grams there for a while.  Sue told me that she was freezing even though the temperature was around 0C.  


I think they have been into the chocolate already.  If you zoom in, Sue has some on her tooth, and I'm sure Max has some on this chin!!!

I didn't have much to do today.  Its pretty sad when all I have to report on is counting my pills.  One of the things I will have to do is get some more medications when I go home in March.  I have 70 days to go until we arrive home in May with the Motorhome. I will be close, but no cigar so will have to get a prescription for at least 3 out of the 5 when I'm there. 


It was Wednesday today and that is the day I move the Cafecito for Kenia with my Jeep.  I went down early and went out on the Malicon.  The La Penita sign is really quite pretty.  Every town in Mexico was given a sign like this by the government no matter how big or small.  They are like the focal point of the town and quite often are on the Malicon.  Wouldn't it be neat to have something like this in Canada?  Maybe instead of sending millions to every country who is having a squabble, we could look after our country a bit.  


A little different angle on the sunset tonight because I was on the Malicon.  Good Nite!






1 comment:

  1. Sue, Grace and Max look pretty happy, chocolate or not!
    Very pretty sign. I think if Canada just used that money to house OUR homeless, feed OUR hungry and maybe lower OUR taxes, life in Canada would be better.
    The sunset view was fantastic.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.