Tuesday 20 February 2024

Sue Heads Back to Manitoba to Get the Kids

WHERE ARE WE? Numero UNO RV Park, La Penita, Nayarit, Mexico

We had to head back into PV today to take Sue to the airport.  She is headed back to Manitoba to get 2 of our grandkids and bring them back down here for a holiday.  Mom and Dad don't get holidays right now so we decided to let the kids experience some Mexico.  Grace and Max were here in 2019 with Kaitlyn, which is 5 years ago so they will appreciate it a lot more now.  After we saw earlier this year how much Abby, Silas, Emma and Lincoln enjoyed it here, we are looking forward to much the same reaction from these 2.  Sue will be back here with them on Saturday.  She is taking a couple days for a visit while she is home.  I didn't get any pictures of the airport, but we did go to Costco and of course had to get the crazy Kenia pictures.

I always laugh that the cart is bigger than her!


We had Costco pizza for lunch and Kenia showed us how to spice up the pizza a bit with jalapenos and onion with a little mayo on top.  Mmmmmm.  I will give Costco props for some good pizza at a reasonable price.


When we got home George and Henny texted me to join them at Sergio's for supper.  I had just eaten, but I did go down and chat with them for a while.  Its always neat to see the twin Jeep on the street.


I spent the rest of the evening on the couch watching Sue travel from Vancouver to Calgary where she will spend the night.  The weather was actually quite nice in Vancouver at +8C and still only 0C in Calgary.  Still nicer here!!  That was it for me today.  Good Nite!







2 comments:

  1. Safe travels to all.
    I have no doubt there will be lots of laughter and fun during this upcoming visit. I look forward to reading about it.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.