Thursday 24 November 2016

Wedding Day

The real reason we are here in Mexico is to witness the wedding of Kara Plewes and Kyle Grier at a ceremony on the beach of the Gulf of Mexico.  The day was sunny and warm as is normal for this part of the world.  The vivid blue skys and puffy white clouds are normal for this part of paradise.



Something I have noticed in my travels is that every beautiful area of the country comes with something that will hurt you.  It is either prickly, or stings, or will plain eat you such as this crocodile just down from our room.  He sat quietly sunning himself for quite a while.

Crocodile
The wedding was beautiful and I won't post pictures because Kara would want to make sure everyone sees hers first.  I did however get a picture of the two of  them on the beach.


The set up for the reception on the beach was gorgeous.


We were honoured to sit a table with the Plewes family and share the occasion with our angel Barb.

Susan, Shelly and Barb (missing Ron, Jarrad, Lorne)
The reception was a nice meal on the beach and then the bride and groom danced in the sand all night long.


Instead of a view from our window here is a picture of our bed all made up fancy.


2 comments:

  1. The critters they make out of folded towels are amazing! I think swans were my favorite. I can't remember the name of the resort we stayed at in Playa Del Carmen :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s appropriate time to make plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it! indian bridal jewelry

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.