When we got to Pinks, our mechanic Roger brought out the code reader and got to work. With a code reader, you have a series of problems show up and you have to eliminate them one at a time. First things first was the fuel filters. So he got us parked up in the shop while he started figuring out what our problem is.
When we removed them we found a bunch of foam like chunks in the bottom of the primary filter.
After that change out we fired it up again. Still no real changed except we can rev it up better now. Still lots of smoke and surging. So next code was to test all of the relays and solenoids in the fuel system. By the time this was all done it was quitting time so they let us go outside for the night in the parking lot. We spent a quiet evening watching TV and we hope that they can get our problem solved tomorrow. Now if you know me, you know that our problems are never a simple fix so I am expecting nothing less from this situation. I hope I am surprised!!
This was our view all day from our living room window. Not much of a view but it was warm in here while the outside temps were falling and the wind was blowing outside.