Monday 6 November 2023

A Great Way to pass a Windy Day!

WHERE ARE WE? Government Wash Las Vegas, Nevada

Woke up to the wind blowing up a storm.  It is hot today and the dust is beginning to pick up in the west.  This is basically a desert so I guess one can expect that.  
Archie and I managed to get in a 2 mile walk before the wind really got up!!


I grabbed a picture out the west window.


Then I got a picture out the east window and it was like night and day!!


Sue wanted to do some shopping today to pass the time.  The Vegas skyline was a little dusty today.




We headed into Henderson to a big outdoor mall.  JC Penny, Kohls, and a bunch of other ones.  It's funny that until not long ago, I thought Kohls was a book store.  Turns out it is Coles in Canada that is the book store!!  I spent some time wandering around Home Depot and Costco.  



By the time we headed for home the wind had subsided but the traffic had picked up!!  It was a fun way to spend the afternoon.


I'm gonna share my giggle for the day with you.  Good Nite!






1 comment:

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.