Monday 13 November 2023

Supper with Friends

WHERE ARE WE? Road Runner near Quartzsite Arizona

Today was a grand sleep in day except I had hoped to get all the panels put on the roof.  On a normal day it would take about 3 hours to complete the job, but by the time I had a couple coffee's and some breakfast and gathered all the tools I needed it was more like 1 pm.  Well the temperature was about 28 degrees with no wind, so by the time Tom helped me get the panels up on the roof and I got 2 of them unpackaged and tied down I was beat.  My back was bothering me real bad so I had to quit.  But I did get a good start on the project.






I spent the rest of the afternoon in bed because that's the only way I can get relief is by laying down.  By 4 or so I was feeling better so I got up and got ready to go out for supper with friends.  Tom and Deb D and Deb K and Riley stopped by with their yellow Jeep to let us know they were on their way.  


Back a while ago I contacted Bill and Patsy and asked them if they would accept shipment of all our solar stuff that was coming to Quartzsite.  They graciously agreed and so we decided that payment would be in the form of a pizza supper at Silly Al's.  Silly Al's is the go to place in Quartzsite for Pizza.  So all 8 of us met there for supper.




We had a great visit and a tasty supper and spent a couple of hours with our friends.  Our day was complete and we headed home to bed.  Good Nite!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for supper, totally not necessary but much appreciated. Friends helping friends and enjoying time spent together is really important.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.