Wednesday 15 November 2023

Just a Small Project Day

WHERE ARE WE? Road Runner BLM. Quartzsite AZ

We were up in decent time for us and the morning coffee had already begun.  I had great plans for today but by the time coffee got underway my back was giving me grief already.  Oh wait, there was no one having coffee with me this morning.  I just sat by myself in front of Tom and Debs because everyone had gone to Algadones Mexico for the day.


Archie and I took a little drive in the desert and we found a nice chunk of 3/4 plywood.  I have a couple projects that will involve using it.  One of the projects is our love seat.  The arm rest has a little tray but under the tray there is a great big space and in an RV space is precious.



So I cut some plywood pieces to make a nice area to store like computers and bigger things.  The reason I abandoned the solar installation for today was I just wanted to do things that only involved bite size pieces so I could take a break anytime without having to tear anything apart that HAD to be put together before night time.




Everyone got back from Mexico and we enjoyed a quick happy hour before heading for bed.


Here was the view out my window tonight!  Good Nite!





1 comment:

  1. Great idea for the arm rest tray. Ours was quite deep but now we have individual recliners and miss that hideaway.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.