Monday 20 November 2023

A Little more work on the Solar Installation

WHERE ARE WE? Road Runner BLM, Quartzsite AZ.

I plugged away at some more things Solar today.  I have troubles staying at it with my back still acting up.  As long as I can work standing up or laying down, I am fine, but a lot of what needs to be done is in a cabinet which requires sitting.  So I work a while and rest a while.  Good thing I am on no specific schedule, other than I want it done before the weekend.  Today I fished a few wires around and cut a vent hole in the stairs where the inverter will be mounted.  

Wood lining for the inverter box

A hole in the step

And a vent over the hole

Susan is starting a project to redo the kitchen cupboards to lighten things up.  There is soooo much dark wood in here, it some times feels a bit dungenee!  She is doing that stressed wood look like she started in the Ponderosa.  I think it will look very nice.


With Microwave removed she started the painting.

A quick shopping trip in the late afternoon and we were set.  Half a pie for 10 bucks US.   I'm gonna eat this one slowly.


We have a nice little community here now with Deb and Tom at the end, Ken and Kim next, Deb and Riley and of course us which you can't see!!  There is room for lots more.


The view out our front window tonight.  Good Nite!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.