Friday 24 November 2023

A Quiet Day for Me

WHERE ARE WE? Road Runner BLM, Quartzsite AZ

This morning was kind of a ladies coffee time although I was kinda there too just on the outside listening.  They spent and hour or so taking in the warm sunshine and discussing what they discuss.


Susan has been hard at work transforming our kitchen into a happy place.  Although the dark wood colours of the cabinets looks rich, we are not that kind of folks and like the lighter happier theme.  Now you may ask, why did you buy it with dark in the first place.  Right from when we first looked at this MH, Sue had her eye on changing this and that so the colours were not an important part of our decision to buy Percy.  Today she did the base white coat on the bottom cabinets.  She will finish the staining tomorrow.



I had decided that today I would just relax and lay around as much as possible to see I can get rid of this back problem.   Laying around is a tough thing for me to do because I always think of some little thing that I didn't do and jump up to do it.  But I did force myself to stay quiet for quite a while.


I did manage to join happy hour at Tom and Debs in the afternoon for a little while.  Tom showed me his tire covers that he bought.  When you stand back you would never know he had tire covers on.  How neat is that!!  I have always hated the traditional tire covers so have not used any.  Maybe these can work for me.


They have a couple straps in the back.

Its made of a thick vinyl type material

Well another day drew to a close and the sun went behind the mountain once more.  Its been a good day again in the desert. 


The view out my window tonight is the Jeep again.  It keeps moving to different windows.  Good Nite!!



1 comment:

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.