Saturday 25 May 2024

And Then the Rain Was Gone

WHERE ARE WE? Rivers Provincial Park, Rivers Manitoba

And just like that the rain and snow stopped and we got a little sun.  It's funny how a person can believe that they will never see the sun again, and then it appears and you feel totally regenerated.  First job of the day was to chip a bunch of ice out of our ice freezer after the lid was not sealed while it rained, and a bunch of rain ran into the freezer and froze.  Our ice freezer is outside the shack and open to the elements.  That took a little while but I got it done.


Max and Grace were with us today and I got them some Burger King crowns which they loved.  Funny how some of the little things turn out to be so good.


Although there are only a handful of campers in the park, Max and I got the truck loaded with dry wood from under the tarp just in case people wanted some.  Nope, everyone stayed indoors I guess.


Later in the day, Winston came to do the lawn mowing and to help me fix a hole on the golf course.  #17 needed a new carpet, so Winston helped me with that.  



It cooled down real quick after supper so I called it a day early.  We did actually see a sunset as best as we see it from the MH.  Good Nite!!



1 comment:

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.