Tuesday 14 May 2024

Bang!!

WHERE ARE WE? Rivers Provincial Park, Rivers Manitoba

A trip to Brandon today.  Our granddaughter Dani had a hair appointment there and I had an appointment with the skin doctor.   I didn't even get a picture of her before and after.  She did look amazing when she was done.  Me...I just spent about 2 minutes with the doc and he blasted a couple of spots with nitro but said that I had nothing to worry about.  I will keep going back to see him every year just in case.  Whew.  Dodged another bullet!!



Sue and I did some shopping while we were waiting for Dani.  One of the places we went was Canadian tire and as usual Sue had to drive the cart.  I was a little ahead of her and when I looked around, I noticed that she was heading straight for a post while looking down one of the isles.  I was in disbelief about what was going to happen and just stood and watched it happen.  BANG!!!!   She hit it dead on and came to an abrupt stop!!  I looked around and there were about 3 people that saw it and they were trying not to laugh but it was too late for me.  That allowed the others to laugh as well and we all got a good giggle at Sues expense.  By the way she was not hurt in the incident.  

A re-enactment photo

I had to pick up another tire for my wheeler today.  They must just make the tubes that come with the wheelers really cheap cause that was both of them flat this spring.


It was off to home and supper and some more Survivor and then a little treat before bed.  The ice cream is just a little too handy here.  Oh well..  Good Nite!!



3 comments:

  1. We have all head butted a pole Sue, it was just your turn.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg. I did that once without a cart. I was looking down and ran into a post. That didn't feel so good.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.