Thursday 2 May 2024

Getting My Eyes Checked

WHERE ARE WE? Rivers Provincial Park, Rivers Manitoba

I had an appointment at the optometrist in Brandon today.  Granddaughter Dani had one too, so I picked her up and we headed into Brandon for 9 am.  Dani went first but I wasn't far behind her.  I had an eye exam about a year and a half ago, but today I was concerned because for the last couple months I have been seen spots in front of my left eye.  Some days they are little black dots floating around and other days there are bigger blurry spots floating around.  Well the optometrist assured me that although the spots are sometimes annoying, there is nothing wrong, just that I am slowly getting older.  This is not about cataracts which one of my concerns, and she said that some days I will see them and some days I won't.  So life goes on.  As for my eyes, my prescription has not changed enough to upgrade my glasses so that's one expense not to worry about right now.  





The afternoon was quite miserable so I cuddled on the couch with Max and watched some Paw Patrol for the rest of the afternoon.  Greg came and picked him up early and informed us that his grandfather had passed away today.  That would be Max's Great Grandfather.  He was over 90 years old so had lived a good life.  Condolences to the Senkbeil family



That was our day.  It was not very productive, but nice anyway.  Good Nite!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.